First things first, I would like to pay my gratitude to Aishwarya Ramachandran mam, who has nominated me for this award. I am so glad to be one of the nominees and it’s so special. It has just been 15-17 days since I started writing and now, an awesome writer like her has nominated me for this award. Something about the award now, it is basically an award which connects different bloggers, i.e., if a blogger like your writings and is impressed by them, then he/she can nominate you for this award. And it is an astonishing way of connecting, I mean we have sites and so many things through which friends and relatives connect across the globe but this is about the bloggers, the writers, who are anxious about the thoughts and writings of the rest of the people. So, moving forward, I am hugely honored to receive this nomination, it means a lot.
Aishwarya mam, thanks a lot! 😀
Rules to be followed:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Nominations I would make are:
They all are absolutely amazing in their own styles. I was fascinated while visiting all of your blogs, all of them are interesting! 😀
Questions asked by Aishwarya mam:
- If you were in charge of the education system in your country, what would you change?
This is a question so interesting that I was so excited about answering it. In our childhood, we are often heard saying that we would do this and that if we were there, so it is quite the same situation now, with the question. If I were to get an opportunity to be in charge of the education system, I would probably make so many of changes. Mam as we are from the same country, so you too have a better idea about the instability of the system. The learning system is not effective enough, there is a lack of understanding and the students just tend to memorize things and pen them down in the paper and end up having a 90+ mark sheet if all goes well. This should change, and I would also work upon enhancing the quality of the government institutions, they need a little tweak as well.
- If you only had $10 in your pocket, what would you buy at the shops?
Hahahaha, this was a really cute question. Well, it depends on what am I feeling that time. I am kind of a foodie so I will probably go to a shop and buy me something to eat. Already hungry! 😛
- What was your 2015s new year resolution?
To score well in my exams, as it has been the same every year, and I have not seen much improvement as of yet. 😛
- What is one act of kindness that was done for you, that you have never forgotten?
There have been quite some, but I would mention the one when my sister saved me from getting scolded from my father, as she is really amazing and an integral part of my life! 🙂
- If you could only choose from: sweet, savory or sour foods. Which would you eat for a year?
OMG! This is the most difficult of all of them! I would not be able to live by eating a food of one type.
But if it was the world’s end and then I had to choose, I’d go with savory! 😀
- What crazy idea did you believe when you were little due to your parent’s advice?
There have been many, it has hilarious to know them when I grew up. I thought I was isolated from the truth. One was hanging legs in the air or we would have a fight! Wow!
- The most unique part of your own writings that you feel?
- The actual one thing you want to do before dying?
- The point in life where you actually thought to push yourselves and felt that you can do something great?
- Apart from writing, your hobby that you would make a profession if had an opportunity?
Thank you Aishwarya mam for nominating me! Again, I’m feeling incredible, all thanks to you! Hope that you like my blogs in the future as well as even me, as an amateur writer, will seek to please bloggers like you! 🙂 Amazing questions you asked there! Answering them was fun! 😀 Cheers!