Didn’t know that 2016 would start in such an amazing way. I am extremely pleased that I am nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! You’re always stunned that your blog is recognized by people and they find it interesting.
I am very thankful to Aishwariya Ramachandran mam who nominated me for this. She has nominated me for two awards now and I would want her to know that she is playing an important role in motivating me. I am extremely glad that she finds my blog inspiring. Congratulations to her as well as she won it before me! 🙂
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for the great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by bloggers here in our community. There is so much creativity on show that it is difficult to reduce a list to only a few, but for those nominated it is hoped that it will serve to motivate them as well as celebrate their work till date.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
Facts about myself (it is difficult):
- The ones who don’t know it, I am still in school and yet to finish it. So yes, I’m still kind of a kid.
- I love traveling, though I haven’t done it much, but I want to.
- I love to listen to music.
- Football is my favorite sport.
- I hate politics. It’s like always you would get to unnecessary fights without a result for the people.
- Since I have my own blog, so kind of obvious but I would mention it, I love reading.
- I love eating. ( 😀 )
It’s nomination time! I would like to nominate these bloggers who are in a habit of posting amazing things, you would want to check them out.
- https://ratraceofmylife.wordpress.com/ (she knew she would be there)